Tuesday, September 25, 2007

 

Detroit Sports is back?

It has been over a year since I have posted on this site and I am thinking of coming back to start posting again on Detroit Sports. I always loved writing on this site and getting responses from readers. I have no idea if I am linked to any sites still but I would like to start posting again and getting back into the swing of things. However, I will now just give thoughts on things going on in the Detroit Sports world, because you could get far better game recaps on espn.com or multitudes of other websites. I will probably post once or twice a week and I am excited to get involved again with this site. If you are interested in posting for me, shoot me an email and I will probably post your articles. I need to clear out the link box and try to make a new banner, because Yzerman, Harrington, and Ben Wallace are not even playing in Detroit anymore.

Now unto my personal life for a little bit. I just graduated from Walled Lake Western high school and am now a freshman at Maranatha Baptist Bible College. I am majoring in business management and possibly am going to minor in marketing. I am a born again Christian and I live my life according to God's word, the Bible. If you want to know more about my personal life, you can find me on Facebook. Search Daniel Pulis, please just tell me you read my site and I will be sure to add you.

Comments:
I ԁo not know whether it's just me or if everyone else encountering problems with your blog. It appears as though some of the written text in your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This could be a issue with my internet browser because I'νe had thіs happen before.
Thаnk you

Мy pagе - 888 Poker Offer
 
Τhe οthеr day, whilе I wаs
at work, my cοusin stоle mу apple ipaԁ and tested tο
ѕee if it can surνive а 25 foot dгop, just
ѕo she can be а уoutube sеnsation.
My applе ipaԁ is now dеstroyed аnԁ ѕhe haѕ 83 vіews.
I κnow this іs completely оff toρic but I had to
sharе it wіth ѕomeone!

Feel frеe to visit my web blоg Red Kings Poker Promotions
 
Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article.
I like to write a little comment to support you.

Also visit my weblog; acoustic guitar a chord
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?